Spot Fake Silver jewellery








In this article we will learn how to spot fake 925 sterling silver. Real 925 sterling silver is composition of 92.5% pure silver and the remaining 7.5% alloy, usually the alloy will be copper. Maybe you have been troubled by some supposed "silver" items actually contain no silver at all, they are just the names for alloys that look like silver but have no silver content. There is plenty of silver jewelry available, but how do you know which is genuine 925 sterling silver, and which is only silver plated or fake altogether?Sterling silver will have certain markings and properties to let you know whether it is real 925 silver.A little detective work on your part can reveal to you whether your silver piece is real 925 silver. Here are several tips for testing the sterling silver:

Continue reading “Spot Fake Silver jewellery”