Not all of us are able to buy Chanel Sunglasses directly from a Chanel store or an authorized dealer. This article will teach you to spot fake Chanel Sunglasses and to determine genuine authentic designer Chanel eyewear when you buy in internet. To make this wide review we combined information from different sources.
What to look for firstly in authentic Chanel sunglasses.
1. As usual consider the cost. Chanel sunglasses cost approximately $200 to $400 per pair. Ask the seller why or how they are able to offer the product for such a reduced price.
2. Scrutinize the overall quality and design of the sunglasses. They are a luxury item. They shouldn’t be scratched or flimsy, nor should the frames appear brittle
3. Look at the metal logo on the lenses. It should be two interlocking C’s with their backs to each other. Are they scraped, misshapen or dull? Do they look too big or too small for the frames? Designer impostors tend to get the logos wrong on their products. Here is the real logo:
4. All genuine Chanel Sunglasses have a serial number that can normally be seen. It is small and printed vertically on the outside of the left lens (towards the outer edge of the lens). This serial number consists of two letters and then seven numbers. Fakes now come with serial numbers graved on the lense too, so be aware. There should not be a space between the first two characters of the serial number and the remaining numbers:
But this serial number on the lens can only be found on Chanel sunglasses, not Chanel spectacles. Ask the seller to send you the photo of serial number.
5. Along the top of each lens you should also see the name ‘CHANEL’ written in small letters.
6. Examine the inside of the sunglasses’ arms. The style number & color code of the glasses should be printed on the inside of the left arm. There should be numbers that identify the bridge size, arm length, color code and model number. The words “Made in Italy” should also be printed on one of the arms.
|7. The inside hinge should have only one part that bends. The real sunglasses have one hinge and not two. Look at the inside hinge on the real pair:
8. So actually you need to ask seller for the following number of photos to determine authenticity:
– A photo of the inside of the right arm.
9. What you should normally receive with your authentic Chanel Sunglasses.
– Chanel Paper Bag
We recommend you to buy genuine Chanel sunglasses on Amazon.com sunglasses categorymarketplace.
FakeSpotter for iSpotFake.com