SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker II delivers full sound with dramatically deeper lows than you'd expect from a speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. And because it's wireless and ultra-compact, it's easy to take Bose sound anywhere. Let's learn how to buy it right.
There are too much fakes on the market that are copies of popular brands. It is absolutely impossible to describe all versions of fake Bose speakers so best way to buy genuine Bose SoundLink Mini II is to go to trusted seller or buy on Amazon directly from Bose Corp.
Here we will show you one of the most high-quality fakes on the market. In fact if you didnt see original device before you will never suspect it is counterfeit. The differences are:
- Buttons click loudly. Genuine Bose SoundLink Mini II clicks softly
- Rubber around front grill installed curved
- Light indices are inaccurate
- No information under the rubber flap
- No voice notifications (like Phone name), only "Connected!" one
Some shots of genuine Bose SoundLink Mini II VS fake device. On all photos genuine is on the left and fake is on the right.
The fake one: